• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Aw...Yuri....

little-laura

Wise Old Thumper
I got yuri in October 2010

She was so dinky I found some photos of her from around Halloween cant believe the difference or that she was ever that small lol shes sooooo big now and has her adult colours

Yuri October

DSC09563.jpg

DSC09495.jpg

I was told she would be a small rabbit :roll:

ah well :p

DSC09560.jpg

Yuri now

IMG01032-20110620-0909.jpg

IMG01023-20110620-0857.jpg

yurifloor.png

thanks guys shes all grown up now

shes getting very grey in areas its cute and fun to see her coat changing ^________^

thankies ^_^

shes is but also a little madam

¬_¬ when shes doing something she knows is naughty she thumps to get my attention first, makes sure I am watching then does it

*shakes head*

That sounds adorable. I'd love it if my rabbits cared that I was watching them :lol:

I love it when they are little and they trip over their feet and ears because they are growing into them :p

yuri did that so much :p

Her ears were a bit big for her back in the day but she's ever so cutsie. :lol:

yeah she grew into both her feet and ears she was always tripping on them its was :love:

but now shes my grown up little bun :love:

I remember when yuki tripped over her feet too as a young bun shes so much smaller than yuri bless her

*head desk* shes destroyed her living area and when I said aw yuri I only cleaned that an few hours ago she gave me this proud I know look and grunted ¬_¬ little madam :roll:

Back