• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

If you could change names...

sidereus7

Mama Doe
After having a bun for awhile, do you ever think of something you would've rather named them?

I think after having Milo and Eddison for a couple years, I would rename them Oscar and Felix! They are a total odd couple. Eddison is super neat and grumpy, and Milo is always making a mess and flopping out everywhere. :lol:

What would you rename your buns if you had the chance? (Not that they're not already our secret nicknames anyway!)

i would change smudges name to scruff or scruffy cos hif fur always seams to be alover the place lol...patch would stay the same i think it suits her

Nope. Their names seem to suit them perfectly.
Where ahev you been hiding anyway? did you manage to sort your aggression problems out?

Floppy would change to Mr Greedy
Millie would change to Little Miss Crabby
And Starfish to Little Miss Fluffy

Eva, Little Miss Climber
Maria, Little Miss Binky

No they all have a lot of nicknames but their true names suit them all to a T. I could never change my bunnies names now.

Nope! I really think their current names suit them :D They have lots of nicknames and Abbi does get called Lou more than Abbi but definitely can't think of anything better!

Mine have morphed into having longer names since we named them, Frankie is Frankie Doodle, Lola is Lola Binky Bum :oops: and Cookie is sometimes Cookie dough. I really wish we'd named Cookie, Luna/Luner though as the pattern in her fur on her back looks like the pattern on the moon. The kids kind of chose that suggestion though, but I wish we'd gone for something abit different.

When I had bunnies, I changed their names after I got them. Dusty was called Princess Fiona :)D), but after a while I realised that she was quite a glam girly bunny, and her original name, however silly, suited her a lot better than Dusty! Was too late to change it again though! :lol:

i have been most part happy with name choices. when i got Buddy his former owner (who wanted to use him for breeding until har landlord said no bunnies) had called him 'mr nibbles' :oops: i called him Buddy as he was a Buddy for Dot after i lost Eli.

i have changed all my dogs names as they came to us. Roo was called Odie when i got him, Tyke is the only dog we named from a pup. Sid came with the name Sam and Jazz was called Ruby.

i am at the moment having a fight between my head and heart about taking on a year old brindle mastiff who again is called Ruby. .. she would be re named Rosie... if we take her!

i would change mary's name i think, but we've kept it in memory of her previous owners who had to get rid of her as she had a heart problem and didn't have the time to spend with her....

we'd have chosen something like leela for her though, so probably best she kept mary! :lol:

i would change mary's name i think, but we've kept it in memory of her previous owners who had to get rid of her as she had a heart problem and didn't have the time to spend with her....

we'd have chosen something like leela for her though, so probably best she kept mary! :lol:

My bro and sis in law have guinea pigs - They've had a Fry, Leela, Amy & Nibbler!

No, they always have nicknames though. :)

Its good to see you on here by the way. I hope all is well with you. xx

I'd call Nutmeg Nibbles as thats all she seems to do and her little bunny mowf is sooo cute twitching from side to side when she's eating :lol: I tend to call her Nutter more than Nutmeg though because she is lol although i wouldn't want to be sat in the vets waiting room and have the vet come out calling for Joe, Jess and Nutter :lol:

I'd call Nutmeg Nibbles as thats all she seems to do and her little bunny mowf is sooo cute twitching from side to side when she's eating :lol: I tend to call her Nutter more than Nutmeg though because she is lol although i wouldn't want to be sat in the vets waiting room and have the vet come out calling for Joe, Jess and Nutter :lol:

It's not quite Custardapplefurrypods or Tippexporkychicken though is it? ;)
Marnie was called Bugsey before she went to Liz....but they thought she was a boy and a frenchie too :roll:

If I knew then what I know now, Storm would have been called Major Digger and Mallow would have been called General Pandemonium :)

Rodge came with his name 'Rodger the rabbit' :roll:

I shorten it to Rodge, I wouldve called him Thomas if I had the chance to name him first. :)

I love Orlas name, it suits her so much. :love:

Nope. Their names seem to suit them perfectly.
Where have you been hiding anyway? did you manage to sort your aggression problems out?

Milo and Eddy still fight if they get anywhere near each other, but they still happily live side by side in their little pens. They still groom each other through the bars. If I can convince the OH, I hope I can get them girlfriends someday. :love:

And I've been super busy at college! I cannot wait to get out of class and into the workforce!

Back