• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Some pics of Pony,Pup, buns and pigglies :)

xxranxx

Alpha Buck
Sunny :love:
077.jpg

047-2.jpg

046-1.jpg

Spot the chihuahua...
073.jpg

Driving doglet :)
027-2.jpg

Tobyy on his hammock
008-2.jpg

Bunk beds :D
009-2.jpg

Toby,Blossom & Flora
034-2.jpg

Sorry there huge i have resized them :S but hasnt worked :lol:
New piggies :)
079-1.jpg

Rosie and Daisy
053.jpg

Bloss and flora
047.jpg

And my favorite pic of toby twinklee ...
018-3.jpg

:love::love::love:
Sorry for pic heaviness :lol:

My son would love a chi:D Were up to numbers though so have told him he has to be 18 years old and rescue one himself :lol::lol:

Aww i always wanted one and went on and on and on until my mother caved (we already have 2 dogs) but now she absolutley adores ruby and calls herself "granny" to the dogs :lol: but i waited till i was 18 so could pay for everything and insure her myself etc so i think thats a good idea :) save you some pennies too :lol:

Haha she is a cutie :love:
when are you getting yours?

If all went to plan, it would be October since dogs give birth at 60ish days and the pup would need to be at least 8 wks, probably better at 10 wks though. I haven't heard from her yet though, but her dog should be pregnant by now...just hoping I don't have to wait till August to find out whether there will be pups or not :roll: I forget to get her number, but she has mine...no way to contact her until she contacts me. Can't wait to visit the puppies if there will be any! :love:

If all went to plan, it would be October since dogs give birth at 60ish days and the pup would need to be at least 8 wks, probably better at 10 wks though. I haven't heard from her yet though, but her dog should be pregnant by now...just hoping I don't have to wait till August to find out whether there will be pups or not :roll: I forget to get her number, but she has mine...no way to contact her until she contacts me. Can't wait to visit the puppies if there will be any! :love:

Awww :D exciting timess! i got ruby at 16 weeks there was only 2 left, but wish id got her at 8-10 weeks she'd of been even cuter then :love:

:lol: Ruby Dooby is a hot dog ;) Is that the hammock you spent ages putting together in the shop then dumped it on the counter? :lol: It looks good, what do the bunnies think when it swings?

I want to see an over view of your new shelf too!...and is Sharons fella making you a run? Sorry for all the questions!! :oops:

:lol: Ruby Dooby is a hot dog ;) Is that the hammock you spent ages putting together in the shop then dumped it on the counter? :lol: It looks good, what do the bunnies think when it swings?

I want to see an over view of your new shelf too!...and is Sharons fella making you a run? Sorry for all the questions!! :oops:

Aww ruby said thankss :p yeh thats the bloomin hammock spent about half and hour trying to build it in the shop :lol: its quite sturdy really doesnt actually swing just moves a tiny bit but theyre fine with it toby loves sitting on it and bloss hides under it :lol: iv taken it out for now coz they started weeing on it :lol:
i think my other thread shed revamp had shelf on
http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/showthread.php?t=287889
yeh alans gunna make me an aviary :D when i come back off hol (theyre coming with us so alan said wel draw plans up while away) :D cant wait then gunna patch up the buns current run for rosie and daisy pig and they boys can have the other run :lol:

Aww ruby said thankss :p yeh thats the bloomin hammock spent about half and hour trying to build it in the shop :lol: its quite sturdy really doesnt actually swing just moves a tiny bit but theyre fine with it toby loves sitting on it and bloss hides under it :lol: iv taken it out for now coz they started weeing on it :lol:
i think my other thread shed revamp had shelf on
http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/showthread.php?t=287889
yeh alans gunna make me an aviary :D when i come back off hol (theyre coming with us so alan said wel draw plans up while away) :D cant wait then gunna patch up the buns current run for rosie and daisy pig and they boys can have the other run :lol:

Ask him nicely if he will make me a 4x8 if i buy all the bits n pieces n how much he wants for doing it...if he will do it. :lol: I could do with a new one really, but theyre so expensive and not all that great quality. Ive had mine a year and its coming to pieces. :(

Ask him nicely if he will make me a 4x8 if i buy all the bits n pieces n how much he wants for doing it...if he will do it. :lol: I could do with a new one really, but theyre so expensive and not all that great quality. Ive had mine a year and its coming to pieces. :(

il ask him il see him at weekend :)

Back