• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Storm and Stewart Get Married! *More Pics Added!*

Captain Helen

Wise Old Thumper
Storm and Stewart are now happily married! :love:

Here are some pics from their wedding...

Sharing a dandelion leaf...
SandS5b.jpg

SandS11b.jpg

SandS18b.jpg

SandS22b.jpg

SandS24b.jpg

SandS36b.jpg

Sharing some spring greens...
SandS34b.jpg

And here's a video of Storm grooming Stewart for the first time! :love:

So lovely to see them so happy! :love:

Last edited:
Dinner in their marital home...
SandS66b.jpg

SandS71b.jpg

SandS74b.jpg

SandS76b.jpg

Free ranging together for the first time...
SandS60b.jpg

SandS61b.jpg

SandS63b.jpg

This morning when I came down they were lying next to each other on the shelf in their run sunbathing! :love: Happy buns! :love:

Oh my, the grooming video just the sweetest thing I've seen in a long time. :love::love::love:

I know! :love: I nearly cried! :oops: So lucky I had my camera next to me! The first time they flopped out together I didn't have my camera, and they were between me and the door! Soon as I stood up to get it, they jumped up! Typical! :roll:

Awwwww, lovely photos and video - I'm glad to see Storm is taking grooming duties so seriously! :lol::love::love:

That's so lovely. The only bonded buns I've met were too busy playing at the time I was there to be grooming but no doubt they have quieter moments.

aw - so glad they are getting on :love: Storm does take it seriously! She is quite vigorous! Lucky Stewart! The name suits him btw.

aw - so glad they are getting on :love: Storm does take it seriously! She is quite vigorous! Lucky Stewart! The name suits him btw.

I'm so glad it suits him! :) I actually chose the name before I met him! :oops: I wanted to name a bun after Stewart Lee, but mostly I wanted to call a rabbit Stew! :oops: :lol:

I also find the names Pie and Cassie (if it's short for Casserole) hilarious! :oops: :lol: How immature! :roll:

Back