• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Why is it....

Janey

Warren Veteran
That Peter suddenly wants to eat every piece of hay I'm sweeping when im cleaning him out? Or why does he suddenly want to sit in the cage when I'm crawling in it lining with newspaper?

A tad annoying :lol:

Because you are changing things in his house :evil: How would you like it if your mother came round and started tidying and moving things about! :lol:

Because you are changing things in his house :evil: How would you like it if your mother came round and started tidying and moving things about! :lol:

To be honest, if I made as much mess as him I'd be very grateful if my Mum came to tidy :lol:

Maybe I should and play with his hay all the time, he'd eat tonnes of the stuff that way :D

ah, but has he been in the rubbish bag yet for the stuff you're throwing away?:lol:

i've given up doing a full sweep out of esme's hovel now as it lasted 2 days last time:roll: i do her tray every day but she just scatters everything and shreds paper everywhere.

she must like it like that so, embarrassing as it is for me when people visit and see it, it obviously feels right to her:D

Back