• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My little man Winston RIP...

winnies angel

Mama Doe
7.55 Winston smiled as he was finally able to run pain free, youcould actually see the look of hoppiness on his face.
Loved very much never ever to be forgotten a one ina million who made our lives so special rip little man, no morepoorly feet or sore hips but plenty of carrotts over that rainbow xxx

If you didn't know winston or what he has done to help the rabbit world then please read www.hoppybunnyrabbit.com his words were 'Not just a Rabbit...'

Last edited:
So sorry for your loss. Binky free Winston, I'm so glad you can run pain free-enjoy your carrots at the Rainbow.

we were going on holiday this sat to windermere he was a teacher with world famous animal communicator we promised we would have family photo by the lake and cornet and we werent allowed to count his pocket money until friday it hurts so much.

we just got in winston was bit off today and when we came home he couldnt stand at all he was dragging his whole body a long the floor it was so awful. He perked up when we got to vets but she said that it wastime and he was hopping but with his whole backend dragging he tried to fight but it wasnt fair on him he was obv in pain. When we agreed he dropped his head and tears came out his eyes he knew and then as he died his eyes lit up really big as though he had just entered that field and the only way to describe it is i felt an inner peace.
Now i feel awful as im scared to go downstairs as hes thier in his pet carrier waiting till tommorrow and it hurts.

Oh no, not Winston :cry: I'm in tears, I know how much you loved him. You did everything you could for him. I'm so sorry :cry: Binky free beautiful Winston xx

we just got in winston was bit off today and when we came home he couldnt stand at all he was dragging his whole body a long the floor it was so awful. He perked up when we got to vets but she said that it wastime and he was hopping but with his whole backend dragging he tried to fight but it wasnt fair on him he was obv in pain. When we agreed he dropped his head and tears came out his eyes he knew and then as he died his eyes lit up really big as though he had just entered that field and the only way to describe it is i felt an inner peace.
Now i feel awful as im scared to go downstairs as hes thier in his pet carrier waiting till tommorrow and it hurts.
:(

I really am so sorry.. I know how youve fought for him.
Dont be scared Jo.... Its bound to hurt like hell.. but just think... he never hurt you in life

Oh Jo, Im so sorry :( Winston was and still is such a special bunny. You know that just because he has gone from this world doesnt mean he is gone for good.

Binky free at the bridge special man :love:

Back