• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My new(ish) dog

Thumpinbun

Warren Scout
This is my new dog, Boo. I adopted him at the beginning of April but haven't been able to post pictures before because I had lost my camera/computer adapter.

We think he is a boxer X mastiff. Sadly his owner had died hence he was in rescue. Whoever they were I would like to pay tribute to their care of him. He is a well adjusted, polite and reasonably well trained dog and I consider myself very lucky to be his new 'mum'.

He is also brilliant with children, rabbits & guinea pigs.........what more could I ask for?

newpics15511049.jpg

newpics15511002.jpg

Wot a lovely big boy! Sounds like he has a lovely temperament, perfect for a family (furry and human!).

Well done for giving him a lovely home.

Oh wow he is lovely- i've recently falling in love with mastiffs after we have got one of our own.

Great thing you got a rescue doggie :) Beautiful x

Aww Hello Boo :wave:
having met this lovely dog on several occasions and having had my face well washed by him :lol:..I can say he is gorgeous:love::love:

Back