• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Fussy eating getting pickier

steph182

Wise Old Thumper
I dunno why Charlie is so awkward. The only veg he will now eat it carrot and brocolli.
He'll eat herbs... But only if I press them for ages and get any moisture out.

He'll eat dried dandelion happily... But I don't understand why any food with dampness in it just repulses him!

It's getting frustrating now because I don't want him to end up on a pellet and hay only diet.
He has no dental issues and no health issues at all either to blame it, and he has one hell of an appetite in general!

Does anyone else have a bunny who has a phobia of anyhthing other than dry food? :?

Yes, Eric.

I wash his veg, put it on his tray but he never eats it until its dried-and sometimes wilted!

One of my chinchillas hates all moist food. While the other two will eat blueberries, cherries, a piece of apple or kiwi fruit, she is disgusted.

Recently she took to parsely that I introduced into their diet. The first bit of non dry food she will eat.

Back