• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

How come, when a rabbit is having an afternoon nap...

Bunny Buddy

Wise Old Thumper
.... they won't come out from their cosy hideaway to let you make a fuss of them, however much you coax...

yet as soon as you pick up a dustpan and brush they dash out to "supervise" you? :?

:love::love: Don't you just love their little ways :love::love::love:

Mine like to help with the cleaning too. I reach for the dutpan and they come running. If I put it down even for a second one bun pulls the brush by it's bristles out of my reach and quite often there is another bun sat in the dustpan :roll:

Mine like to help with the cleaning too. I reach for the dutpan and they come running. If I put it down even for a second one bun pulls the brush by it's bristles out of my reach and quite often there is another bun sat in the dustpan :roll:

Tink and Rudy are really funny, she comes to help me and he sits in the furthest corner looking uncomfortable, in case I decide to whisk him off to the vets. If she gets in my way I just stroke her, so she backs off, can't be doing with that humin fussing stuff :lol: As soon as we are done and the new hay is in Rudy comes back out :love::love:

Mischa likes sitting in the dustpan :lol: usually I do the sweeping while they are having their pellets ;)

i was changing the blankets in bisc and matts cage last night and had to be supervised of course! i was being headbutted from both sides! :roll::lol: and they dig the blanket and roll it down the cage.. helping me of course. :lol:

i love their funny little ways. :love:

Bouncer does NOT like brushes and grunts when he sees them coming :lol: I therefore ensure he is out free ranging when I give his run a really thorough clean but day to day I just have to make sure he's eating at one end while I clean out the other :roll::lol: Paw paw isn't quite so bad & tbh so long as she's eating she isn't really bothered about anything else going on :roll: Savannah just wants to climb all over & love whatever you put in the run, broom, dustpan, my arm/hands :love:

Back