• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bonding but i'm so sure it's working :S

Kezza30

Warren Veteran
I am Pepper and Frosty in the large run outside but everytime Pepper is trying to get near Frosty he just runs away and is now under the ramp so there's no room for two. Frosty did come from another home and had been bullied by another bun so much he had missing fur on his back. Pepper also is a former bullied bun but both seemed to like talking through the mesh at each other and all my other rabbits but now Frosty won't stay still long enough for the poor girl to say hello :shock:

There is no fighting etc but should i save Frosty the torment now or just keep going for a while longer and see if he eventually stops running?

Any experiance like this please as my other bondings were plain sailing :?

Is this totally neutral territory?

I wouldnt bond anywhere i couldn't get to break up a fight, so how is there a ramp?

Are both spayed/neutered?

Appreciate the help ;):lol:

Won't make people want to help you any more ...

If you are bonding it should be in a very small area, not a large run. You should start with about 4x2 ft and only increase space gradually (by 1-2 square feet) 48 hours after the last chasing/humping episode :wave:

Thanks Minnie at the minute Frosty is abit braver, there sharing food from a bowl and nudging noses, good signs :wave:

I meant a tunnel not a ramp :oops:

It isn't me being helped, it is bunnies :) i wasn't offended just bumping with a little sarcasm :lol:

EDIT: I do hope i didn't offend, it wasn't my intention:wave:

Last edited:
Back