• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

East of England Show - Saturday

A few photos from the East of England Show yesterday:

One from the heavy horse turn out, which were just beautiful:
IMG_6459.jpg

Then we had the 148cm and under scurry driving (we missed the smaller class as there was just too much to see and do):
IMG_6614.jpg

The heavens did unfortuantly open, we made it to cover before getting too wet, but it was blowing an absolute gale (which did upset the one of the horses a little, but they were handled very well), this was the heavy horse tandams class:
IMG_6694.jpg

By the end of the class the sun was starting to shine again, so I got a close up of one of the beautiful Suffolk Punch:
IMG_6727.jpg

can't remember what breed this was, but they were cute:
IMG_6753b.jpg

Again no idea of breed, but this was one large bull!!!
IMG_6780.jpg

There are some more photos on my website here, didn't want to totally overload the forum:
http://www.ford-photography.co.uk/portfolio192124.html
took nearly 400 in total, so it's been really hard to select just a few... I was trying to capture some of the atmosphere as well just photos of horses ect (although I kind of forgot and it's not my forte)

Hannah :)

Back