• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

our little special needs bunny....NEW PIC POST 20

bunnymadhouse

Wise Old Thumper
IMAG0051.jpg

This little boy has been with the receptionist at our vets for the last few weeks as when he arrived we were full and had no where for him to go.
He was very very undernourished when he arrived and his muscles in his back legs are wasted .
He sometimes wets himself where he is sat and was absolutly filthy with poo and urine when he was picked up as a stray.

He is doing much better now . Gaining strength in his legs and doesnt fall over as much . Also better with toiletting and keeping himself clean .

We have treat him with steroids , abx and of course panacur in case his problems are related to EC .

he will be with me from sometime this week so i will get more pics when i can .

He will be needing a name and we are thinking of running a competition in fundraising to raise funds for him as his treatment has already gone well over £100 and we need things like new vet bed for him .

if you want to help please watch out the fundraising thread . :wave:

Last edited:
IMAG0051.jpg

This little boy has been with the receptionist at our vets for the last few weeks as when he arrived we were full and had no where for him to go.
He was very very undernourished when he arrived and his muscles in his back legs are wasted .
He sometimes wets himself where he is sat and was absolutly filthy with poo and urine when he was picked up as a stray.

He is doing much better now . Gaining strength in his legs and doesnt fall over as much . Also better with toiletting and keeping himself clean .

We have treat him with steroids , abx and of course panacur in case his problems are related to EC .

he will be with me from sometime this week so i will get more pics when i can .

He will be needing a name and we are thinking of running a competition in fundraising to raise funds for him as his treatment has already gone well over £100 and we need things like new vet bed for him .

if you want to help please watch out the fundraising thread . :wave:

hes adorable

I have a name for him in my head :p

2011_0620JUNE20110040.jpg

having a rest after humping my arm ... :oops::oops::oops:

:lol:

gawd i love this little man ..hes only been here hours and already im hooked :shock:..
Lisa ...if you are reading this you didnt warn me enough:no::no:

Back