• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Naughty Sunday Bunnehs!

Gemmapookie

Wise Old Thumper
Max and Charlotte are being sooooo naughty today!
I got up at 9 and was faced with all of the sofa cushions having been thrown onto the floor and some paperwork I had on the table strewn everywhere :shock:
Whilst I was sat on the sofa with my bowl of cereal Charlotte was literally harrassing me! Digging at my dressing gown, sitting on my lap, nosing at my cereal, climbing up my shoulder onto the back of the sofa :roll:
Whilst I was cleaning the litter trays and the house they were constantly under my feet, nosying at what I was doing and generally getting in the way! Their mischievous activities were accompanied with lots of binkies :lol:
They always seem to get hyper on sunny days, gotta love them for it though :love:

Right now Charlotte is desperately trying to dig behind me for some reason and Max is gnawing on my carton of Orange Juice :shock:
LEAVE ME ALONE BUNNEHS!!! :lol:

Everybun is flat out now! :roll:
Charlotte is snuggled up next to me, shes never done that before :shock: We've had a real bonding day, me and my new gal :love:

awwwwww:love:

hmmmmm....don't think we've seen pics for ages;)

has max got his tape off?

Yes by the time I got in from work last night around 8.30pm he had mansged to get it off by himself, phew! You should have seen all the fur on it though :shock:
I can laugh about it now, especially as OH keeps referring to it as his "naughty tag" :lol:

:lol::lol::lol:
NO it has been thrown away and I hope I never see a piece of duct tape again for all the stress it caused!
Hopefully Max has learnt his lesson after wearing his Naughty Tag for a day :lol:

:lol::lol: I dont no why, but I think I would have kept it. :lol:

:shock::lol:

Just what everyone needs, a chewed up furry piece of duct tape lying around the house! I know what you mean though, a little memory :love:

:lol::lol::lol: Its weird the things you keep. Especially what your kids make, that everyone else thinks is truely hideous.

Back