• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I do NOT believe my eyes!! Do your bunnies do this....?

bensonlola

Warren Veteran
Thought I'd imagined it yesterday. Lola drinking from drinkie bottle, Benson wants some. He waits patiently a while and drinks some drips from Lolas chin and then....... wacks her on the head to get her out of the way! I thought Id just imagined that. Then......

This morning - Benson finishes his pellets and comes to see if Lola has any left. She's eating, he tries to get his head in the dish, she's in the way...... he wacks her with his paw!! He gets a pellet. Lola sticks her head in the dish again. She's in the way...... He wacks her with his little paw again!!!

He's always been my gentle Ben and devoted husbun to Lola, who wears the pants in the relationship. Lola I would expect this from but I've never seen the like from Benson!!

Do your bunnies wack other bunnies with their paws. I'm gonna have to talk to Benny and tell him its not nice to hit girls! :shock:

I haven't seen Alfie use his paws but he often headbutts Bubbles out of the way..... and if that doesn't work he nips her. :roll::lol:

Boys are bullies! :lol:

Mind you, Bubbles isn't shy when I'm handing out the bunny biscuits - I've seen her wrestle one out of Alfie's mouth with her teeth! :lol:

I haven't seen Alfie use his paws but he often headbutts Bubbles out of the way..... and if that doesn't work he nips her. :roll::lol:

Boys are bullies! :lol:

Mind you, Bubbles isn't shy when I'm handing out the bunny biscuits - I've seen her wrestle one out of Alfie's mouth with her teeth! :lol:

Yes! That would be Lola! So I'm doubly surprised to see Benson 'manhandling' her in such a way! Whacking my little princess!

hi...............

Rabbits are generally quiet animals, but they are not completely silent. They make plenty of noises from growling to screaming, to communicate how they feel.

Bunnies love to play. As you discover your rabbit's unique personality you will come to find the type of games he/she likes to play.

my rabbits are really kind i and i love to play with them.................

Dan & Clo head butt each other out of the way when there's food to be had, or if one is stretching up the bars the other will push his way underneath to push in :lol:

And by the way, madam - you didn't reply to my email this morning :evil:

Dan & Clo head butt each other out of the way when there's food to be had, or if one is stretching up the bars the other will push his way underneath to push in :lol:

And by the way, madam - you didn't reply to my email this morning :evil:

Ooops! Sorry - phone still off!! I'll get on that right away!!!:oops:

I don't believe it. Not Benson Charles. He wouldn't, he just wouldn't. I won't believe it until we get a video. ;):p

Yes I've seen it every now and then, usually it's a two footed push on the head. It's always been the submissive bun being unusually forthright towards the dominant bun.

Amazing :lol:

My rabbits have never done that, as far as I'm aware.

If one of them wants the food but can't get it, they push the other one away with thei head.

:lol: :lol: I can't imagine a rabbit doing that!! I knew bunnies were clever but! My rats do this but they have little 'hands' and they push eachother, grab eachother and get food out of eachothers mouths :lol: My bunnies share nicely most of the time :angel:

My Zooty does this too lol If she gets annoyed for whatever reason she tends to box , she seems to have a hefty right paw on her for a little girl :lol::lol:

Yes I've seen it every now and then, usually it's a two footed push on the head. It's always been the submissive bun being unusually forthright towards the dominant bun.

Yes - this would fit in - Lola def wears the pants. But it was just one foot!!

Back