• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

A Hoooge Thank You

purplebumble

Warren Veteran
To Rhianna (karen) who went and did the bunrun from here to guilfird and back to me yesterday. Elsee was amazingly relaxed and settled in right away..shocked us how fast!!

To Original flinstone (Lisa) for meeting up with wendy thorpe park and driving maxine all the way here...and putting up with us..karens used to putting up with us:oops::lol:

elsee is aodrbale and today weve relaised shes going to be a bossy little madam..but very friendly.

maxine is sooo small for a dwarf lop:shock: but shes so affectionate..she even fell asleep in nikkis arms:shock:

berties in love with them both and is taking care of them.....merlins the one with squishy poo overload from excitement and stress:(
bluebell had been very well behaved.....but decided to have a pop at elsee through the bars of the dog crate....even though shed been cuddling her through the bars sleeping:shock:

but bluebellls been sniffing and rubbing noses with maxine chewed her cage base to get her attention....but then ruined it all by attacking elsee thru the bars and weeing on the floor outside the crate.....

but these girlees arent for bluebell or bertie......theyre for merlin and will go upstairs once theyve recovered from the travelling.

bertie just kisses the buns and sleeps up against the crate or the cage.:love: hes going to be so disapointed theyre going upstairs...hed be happy with loads more buns and cats:love:

merlin has been confined to his cage as the poo problems were so bad and the smell...omg:shock: gave him meds and i pulled off four huge clumps of soft poo with normalish poos inside it from his bottom and knickers....:(

the cages and crate are positioned so both the girls have a bit up against merlins so they can say hello without any fighting thru the bars.

im giving the buns 24 to 48hrs down here so i can keep a really good eye on them before moving them both upstairs to my room. I want to just put pens up but i have carpet in my room and i know elsee is litter trained..im not sure about maxine:?

then merlin and nikki can have their room back.....and the lounge is the lounge again.....but im gating off the stairs so bluebell cannot get up there anymore.

berties been so happy since elsee has arrived and maxine too. hes chased bluebell for being a bad bunny.:shock:

sadly bluebells decided to take it out on the cats...but berties chasen and beaten her up each time shes done it.

its a lot to settle but i know its going to be quick...maxines just like merlin with people...and elsees friendly but a bit bossy..he likes a challenge:lol:

both buns were met by dylan kitty and had him make a fuss. But maxine was the shock..sat in the carrier..dylan wanted to cuddle her...so he was sniffing her touching her with a velvet paw....and then maxine licked the end of his nose then the tip of his ear...dylan washed both her ears and one cheek:love:

thats it merlin neither gals want you.....they want dylan:lol::lol:

Well, Dylan is adorable:love:

Glad Elsee has settled in and that Maxine is equally relaxed. Am looking forward to seeing your fur family again and to meeting Maxine.

It must be totally chaotic at yours at the moment with so many furry ones getting to know each other. Your two new additions will certainly never be lonely:D

Awww it was lovely to meet you and your bunnies! And your lucky I left without Dylan and Bluebell!! :lol::lol::lol: :love::love:

Hope Maxine is settling well after her journey through the storms! Although I don't think she could be any more laid back :lol:

awww bless you both:love:

yes karen..its bloomin crazy here!!

ive kept the ladees in cage rest for 48hrs.....but maxine...then merlin had some runround...elsee wanted to..let her out...she is sulking after i chased and caught her twice today...and maxine once:oops:

my mum came round today for coffee and cake.....she had a cuddle with elsee then maxine. first off maxine nipped my mum and she came back to me. i told my mum..your scared of her she knows it......so my mum relaxed and maxine sat and snuggled in my mums arma and dozed whilst mum stroked her cheeka and head.:love:

my mum was horrified id got more buns..but she knew merlin needs them.:oops:
berties made his welcome to the girless and slep up against them both one at a time...he was happy as a sandboy....i think he knows theyre going upstairs with merlin..made him happy:love:

look forward to it karen:wave:

Back