• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Birds in the garden :-)

helen01

Warren Veteran
In the 8 years I have lived here we have never had birds in the garden:cry: I bought a bird feeder the other day and for the first time ever
june015.jpg
june020.jpg
june019.jpg

A pair of wood pigeons:love: Its early days but at least we have had visitors:D The dogs didnt know what to do as nothing has ever been brave enough to land in THEIR garden before:lol::lol:

Congratulations. What are you putting in the feeders? Im afraid that feeding and watching birds can become very compulsive. keep it up.
Jan

PS btw, I think your wood pigeons are in fact collared doves - marvelous birds!

Congratulations. What are you putting in the feeders? Im afraid that feeding and watching birds can become very compulsive. keep it up.
Jan

PS btw, I think your wood pigeons are in fact collared doves - marvelous birds!

:oops::oops: lol! I've always had fat ball out and bird seed but nothing has come to have a look (think the dogs put them off:roll:) I put some dried mealworms out and thats what the collared doves have been munching their way through:D Got peanuts etc out too:D I just couldnt believe that they were brave enough to eat while the dogs were out:D

Well, thats it, you'll get nothing done now! Your nose will be permanently glued to the window!! :lol::lol::lol:

Back