• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My pretty flowers

*lily*

Wise Old Thumper
Picture083.jpg

Picture080.jpg

Picture079.jpg

Picture078.jpg

The rain is keeping it looking all fresh and bright :D

Hope you like them :wave:

What a gorgeous garden you have. I love vines/ivy on houses. (sorry can't see exactly what it is).

Are you rural or semi rural ?

We are semi rural, right on the edge of where the fields begin :D

I have been so lucky this year, have had so many plants from the garden centre for a pound or 2, perrenials and annuals. I got 2 Fuschias today for £3 out of the bargain section :D

I love gardening and buying new plant bargains :D

We are semi rural, right on the edge of where the fields begin :D

I have been so lucky this year, have had so many plants from the garden centre for a pound or 2, perrenials and annuals. I got 2 Fuschias today for £3 out of the bargain section :D

I love gardening and buying new plant bargains :D

Wow that is good. Everything around here is expensive.

I do miss having our own garden. A shared one doesn't feel quite the same. Although I do like it. It has a huge wall covered in vines etc and 2 huge pears trees that must be 40 foot high.

I love the little court yard we have.

Wow that is good. Everything around here is expensive.

I do miss having our own garden. A shared one doesn't feel quite the same. Although I do like it. It has a huge wall covered in vines etc and 2 huge pears trees that must be 40 foot high.

I love the little court yard we have.

Oooh you will have to post some piccies :D

Back