• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Spenser 'performs'...

susie bun

Wise Old Thumper
When he eventually hopped out of his basin last night, he had done over 50 poops. :shock:eek:ne and end and out the other. :lol: He's not the world's greatest hay eater so I'm pleased with this photo. Excuse the evil eyes - that's the flash, not Spenser objecting to me photographing him on his throne.

P6170413.jpg

:shock: I see he enjoys eating out of his throne too. :lol:

:love::love::love:

Yes, he particularly enjoys hay when enhanced with the flavour of wee. Noms it as if a particular delicacy. The hay in his basin comes from Morrisons. Perhaps I am wasting my money on posh stuff from The Hay Experts?

Yes, he particularly enjoys hay when enhanced with the flavour of wee. Noms it as if a particular delicacy. The hay in his basin comes from Morrisons. Perhaps I am wasting my money on posh stuff from The Hay Experts?

..but of course! :roll:

:lol::lol::lol:

That hay looks good actually, how much is it?

At least he's eating with his mouf closed! Great case of 'bed head'!!:lol: (sorry Spense - Aunty Ruth's only joking - I love your majestic mane!)

Back