• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The things we do for our bunnies!!

emmiiee

Warren Veteran
Look at the STATE of my bed!! had to clean one end of my room to make 2 new pen type areas for matilda on 1 side and gracie on the other, then after 2 weeks Daisy will hopefully join Gracie!!

261820_2185207148349_1192116864_2691618_227807_n.jpg

Is it wrong that I have an urge to clean that for you? I love cleaning and re-arranging!

how you tell me :lol::lol: its all done now aha! i am exhausted now!!!

tthe plan to make 2 pens didnt work:evil: wasn't enough room!! so reli was a waste of time

Flipping heck :shock: :lol:

I hate it when I leave loads of junk on my bed, then forget about it till late at night and have to clear it all off when I'm super tired :evil:

Did you ever sort out your mess? :lol:

Night before last I was looking for my wands in my closet and It made me think of this thread. i ended up going through soooo much stuff, I had a pile of things taller than me in front of the closet door and had to dig myself out. :shock: felt like I was drowning :lol: never did find my wands, now I remember they're on the top shelf so now I've got to make a mess again today :roll: I really need to clean my closet up.

Did you ever sort out your mess? :lol:

Night before last I was looking for my wands in my closet and It made me think of this thread. i ended up going through soooo much stuff, I had a pile of things taller than me in front of the closet door and had to dig myself out. :shock: felt like I was drowning :lol: never did find my wands, now I remember they're on the top shelf so now I've got to make a mess again today :roll: I really need to clean my closet up.

aha yess i did! i bagged some up and put it in the attic and stuffed stuff in any spare free place available!

Back