• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Meet Daisy

emmiiee

Warren Veteran
My mum just turned up a home with her!!

shes adopted from P@H the woman who works there Nat, who were really like mates with, said this horrible couple were thinking of adopting her, and Nat didn't really want them to have her, but couldn't stop them! but they couple said they would come back later IF they decided

so when my mum went in, sucker for a story, she adopted her before the couple could!

I didnt NEED another bun, but nows shes hear she can stay ha ! she will stay with Matilda and Gracie in my room, in a dog crate, once i get my room sorted etc

shes 16 weeks old and hay an alergy to dust!

251122_2185034624036_1192116864_2691417_91384_n.jpg

My mum just turned up a home with her!!

shes adopted from P@H the woman who works there Nat, who were really like mates with, said this horrible couple were thinking of adopting her, and Nat didn't really want them to have her, but couldn't stop them! but they couple said they would come back later IF they decided

so when my mum went in, sucker for a story, she adopted her before the couple could!

I didnt NEED another bun, but nows shes hear she can stay ha ! she will stay with Matilda and Gracie in my room, in a dog crate, once i get my room sorted etc

shes 16 weeks old and hay an alergy to dust!

251122_2185034624036_1192116864_2691417_91384_n.jpg

She is very cute

I would make sure you QUARANTINE her well away from your other Rabbits for at least a week. During which time she needs to be seen by a Vet as the 'allergy' may actually be an infection ('Snuffles') - a common occurrence in Rabbits from Petshops :cry:

She is very cute

I would make sure you QUARANTINE her well away from your other Rabbits for at least a week. During which time she needs to be seen by a Vet as the 'allergy' may actually be an infection ('Snuffles') - a common occurrence in Rabbits from Petshops :cry:

i just said this on your other thread. :(

She is very cute

shes been seen by their vet, and shes got no snuffles now etc,

Awww she is lovely, don't forget to give her lots of time to chill out, most likely she is shattered, it's recommended to allow at least 24 hours with everything a bun needs and let them settle, she needs lots of sleep at her age to develop strong bones etc :wave:

She is very cute

Well, if these Petshops are selling animals with an infection, then they are failing to comply with their Pet Shop Licence Conditions.

The Pet Shop Licence Conditions of most Local Councils are based (substantially) on the following document:

http://www.lga.gov.uk/lga/aio/5791388

Please take a look at the Conditions in Section 6.

Hope this helps.

Well, if these Petshops are selling animals with an infection, then they are failing to comply with their Pet Shop Licence Conditions.

The Pet Shop Licence Conditions of most Local Councils are based (substantially) on the following document:

http://www.lga.gov.uk/lga/aio/5791388

Please take a look at the Conditions in Section 6.

Hope this helps.

That doesn't mean it doesn't happen though. Often without the knowledge of the people working at the pet shop.

That doesn't mean it doesn't happen though. Often without the knowledge of the people working at the pet shop.

The pet shop operator has a legal obligation to ensure that they (and their staff) ensure and maintain compliance with the Licence Conditions.

Back