• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

OMG - stair climbing bunny!

kat031181

Alpha Buck
Call me niave but it didnt enter my head that Kitten would be able to climb stairs! I heard her making noise went to check but when she hears me coming she runs but the doormat and sits there like 'always been here?!' but i spied this morning from the kitchen and the little monkey got half way up the stairs no bother at all! When she saw me tho did bolt back down which scared me think il have to keep the stair gate closed was worried about her little legs she is fine shes now running up and down the hallway.

She just keeps suprising me and yesterday i was only saying to Rykat how Kittens not very adventurus think she might just be very sneaky! haha

:lol::lol::lol: The little monkey! She's probably been up to all sorts that you're not aware of. :lol:

:lol::lol::lol: The little monkey! She's probably been up to all sorts that you're not aware of. :lol:

I know caught her in the week chewing away on the wicker shoe basket! and i thought thats what thhe noise was but no stair hopping today! Its like the old Kit Kat advert where nothing happens when u watch but the second uu look away!

Louie's blind but still manages to find his way upstairs.

Funny thing though, he never goes up in the daytime but comes up every night when we are in bed!

When Maple was at my mums she spent a good 20 mins hurtling up and down the stairs she loves them!! Our rabbit when we were kids would get to the middle of the staircase and flop out ensuring that you had to stretch over two steps to get up and down!! Cheeky monkeys!!

All the rabbits I've had have been able to climb stairs :) Although few of them could get down them again! (If you try going downstairs on all fours, you'll find out why!)

Hope Kitten hasn't caused too much mayhem :shock:

All the rabbits I've had have been able to climb stairs :) Although few of them could get down them again! (If you try going downstairs on all fours, you'll find out why!)

Hope Kitten hasn't caused too much mayhem :shock:

Think she is having a naughty day, she now has scratched her lip on something in the garden, not bothering her but just into mischief today as well as running into the greenhouse door!

ive closed the stair gate now so no more trotting up or down the stairs, my dog always struggled coming downstairs so i know exactly what u mean! x

However naughty she is i wouldnt change a thing i never expected bunnys to have so much characterhe is a lovely suprise - i love the little tinker x

Think she is having a naughty day, she now has scratched her lip on something in the garden, not bothering her but just into mischief today as well as running into the greenhouse door!

ive closed the stair gate now so no more trotting up or down the stairs, my dog always struggled coming downstairs so i know exactly what u mean! x

However naughty she is i wouldnt change a thing i never expected bunnys to have so much characterhe is a lovely suprise - i love the little tinker x

Oh bless, I'm glad you are enjoying having her around :love:

I took on my first bunny in a spirit of duty as a friend could no longer be bothered with her - after a few months she ruled my life and I ended up with four!

I too was surprised at how much personality they have :)

Back