• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Can you spot....

chul

Staff member
Miggy?!

She was playing hide and seek...

2011-06-18083709.jpg

2011-06-18083716.jpg

Oooo you founds me!!

2011-06-18083752.jpg

:lol::lol::lol:

Skye climbs in the fridge if you leave the door open too long. :roll::roll: I found her once curled up next to my pack of bacon :lol::lol: (I hadn't shut the door on her btw).

:lol::lol::lol:

Skye climbs in the fridge if you leave the door open too long. :roll::roll: I found her once curled up next to my pack of bacon :lol::lol: (I hadn't shut the door on her btw).

:lol::lol:

She had a mad half hour before, this was part of it! She climbed everywhere :lol:

She is SO pretty! :love::love::love: I love curiosity in cats...it really does get them into trouble sometimes though!

Did she ever stop overgrooming that patch?

She is SO pretty! :love::love::love: I love curiosity in cats...it really does get them into trouble sometimes though!

Did she ever stop overgrooming that patch?

I think she has stopped, or not got any worse! The patch is still there but it might just be slow growing back!

Back