• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Spenser on my bed!

susie bun

Wise Old Thumper
He had a lot of indoor time today as it has not stopped raining all day.

P6170415.jpg

:love::love::love:

Did he behave? :lol::lol:

Of course. :angel: I was reluctant to put him back in the hutch, but although he enjoys indoor play I think he feels the hutch is 'home.' He didn't behave quite so well in the conservatory later on. :roll:

Bless him :love: Did he put himself there or was he helped? ;)

He can jump up by himself. :D From there he can get on to my desk, although that is not a very safe area so I usually direct him back towards the bed. I seemed to take rather a lot of photos tonight. :oops:

He can jump up by himself. :D From there he can get on to my desk, although that is not a very safe area so I usually direct him back towards the bed. I seemed to take rather a lot of photos tonight. :oops:

That's impressive :D Whilst Bouncer has had many opportunities - he hasn't ever tried to jump onto the settee (he's not allowed in the bedrooms as there are too many wires to be nommed!). I'm rather hoping he will one day and suddenly turn into a cuddle bunster :lol:

:lol::lol::lol: We need details!

Well there was the usual business of knocking over vases and ornaments (no breckages, thankfully), and he pruned 13 leaves from an artificial plant he rather likes.

The crowning glory of this evening was not mischief, but his performance in his basin - over 50 poos in a sitting! (I had to open the window as they were a bit whiffy).

Oh, and in case anyone was wondering, yes, my parents were out this evening. ;):lol::lol::lol:

Well there was the usual business of knocking over vases and ornaments (no breckages, thankfully), and he pruned 13 leaves from an artificial plant he rather likes.

The crowning glory of this evening was not mischief, but his performance in his basin - over 50 poos in a sitting! (I had to open the window as they were a bit whiffy).

Oh, and in case anyone was wondering, yes, my parents were out this evening. ;):lol::lol::lol:

:lol::lol: Excellent :lol:

:lol::lol::lol: What your parents don't know won't hurt them. :lol: I chuckled at the whiffy poops. :mrgreen: :lol::lol:

Aww, look at those big fwuffy cheeks!! Do you ever lose him in your room? I think that big crate should be put to good use!! I can help you make a shelf for it with my new jig saw! I wanted to be able to chop sheets of wood more easily to make shelves and things for the buns!! Works great on foam mats too!!

Back