• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

ARC's Twinkle

gillmanning

Alpha Buck
I am disappointed that I have to write this post. The decisions made by ARC's Trustees are always in the best interest of the animals they rehome.

We had a number of enquiries about Twinkle even though we'd put on her description that she was too poorly to be rehomed. I explained this to everyone who enquired about her - she was not promised to anyone.

She arrived at ARC at the age of 4 months with 6 of her own babies, unable to hop, covered in bites, had mites and her beautiful white fur was yellow. Sadly all her babies died, but with a lot of TLC she is slowly improving.

We decided that as she is going to take a while to be fully better and be able to be spayed we'd look for a long term foster home with a boy bun. The home and her new owners had to be perfect for little Twinkle and yesterday I found that home.

We are very happy that we have made this decision and know that so long as the bond goes well, Twinkle will go from strength to strength in her new home.

It's good to hear that Twinkle has found a new loving home :)

I'm sure the majority of people on here respect your decisions, it's a shame if there's anyone who doesn't :(

Awwww thats lovely news glad she has found the right home for her, which is what is important, and that she is safe and well. Hopefully the people who enquired can offer homes to other buns if they are suitable :D

that's lovely news for twinkle:D i hope she comes on in leaps and bounds:love:

there are so many beautiful and special bunnies in rescue, i wish they could all find homes:)

That is really briliant news for ARC and also Twinkle, she needs someone knowledgable to be able to give her the TLC she deserves while she slowly recovers from her ordeal.

Awww, lucky Twinkle. :love: She's had a very bad start in life so it's nice to know she will be in a loving foster home.

I'm sure everyone who enquired about her will appreciate that the decision was made in Twinkle's best interests. :D

I think we need to see pics of Twinkle though. ;) :love::love:

Here she is :love: :love:

TWINKLE.jpg

Twinkle10.jpg

This one shows how yellow she is still :(
Twinkle3.jpg

..... and she's been with us for a couple of months now, you should have seen her when she arrived, she was just a little scrap of a thing :(

..... and she's been with us for a couple of months now, you should have seen her when she arrived, she was just a little scrap of a thing :(

I can see exactly why you wanted her to go to an enviroment where whoever was going to care for her in both the short and long term was experienced with bunnies and would keep to the advise that is given to return her back to full health.

Oh look at those beautiful eyes :love: So glad she's receiving the care she so richly deserves :love: (Think I may have to bunny nap her) :D

Back