• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

bald patch and grunting!!

louiseb1000

Warren Scout
im sure she was building a nest last week lots of fur every were!! although she is definatly not pregnant!! can buns have phantom pregnancys and how long do they last?? she has a small bald patch were she was fur pulling i picked her up with oh to check her and she grunted at me>?>? what does this mean?? help plz

yep defo sounds like a phantom! Matilda had one about 5 weeks after she had gracie, moody, and nest building, and fur pulling, i just compeletly cleaned out her area, and she was fine after x

no shes not spayed yet shes took ages to settle in and was very nervous she doesnt like being touched or picked up by hoomins but is very friendly never bites always greets us in her own way and loves to play she gets all her affection from from her husbun floppy who is spayed they are always together but i do worry about her as shes not like him hes very affectionate with all of us but with time shes getting better our vet said let her settle until august then get her done so thatsz what im gunna do as i trust kate 100% but if this carrys on im gunna ring and ask her advice. is the grunting her sayin i dont like this??

no shes not spayed yet shes took ages to settle in and was very nervous she doesnt like being touched or picked up by hoomins but is very friendly never bites always greets us in her own way and loves to play she gets all her affection from from her husbun floppy who is spayed they are always together but i do worry about her as shes not like him hes very affectionate with all of us but with time shes getting better our vet said let her settle until august then get her done so thatsz what im gunna do as i trust kate 100% but if this carrys on im gunna ring and ask her advice. is the grunting her sayin i dont like this??

Aaaaaw. I have a grunty bun who is spayed. I think she's the boss and is just making her presence known.

Unspayed females will tend to grunt more as they will be more protective over their territory so spaying should help.

Back