• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Links to clear tarpaulin/shower curtain etc

I've got one of these:
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/CLEAR-PVC-TAR...437?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_3&hash=item1c19ae156d

Not the cheapest option but I've had it for 2 years now and it's still going strong. It's also completely see through; a lot of the clear plastics aren't quite clear enough to see out of properly.

I also use Ikea clear shower curtains for the door of the aviary, but I've gone through quite a few in the past year! :roll::lol:

i will get some of that for the winter. thanks

I've got one of these:
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/CLEAR-PVC-TAR...437?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_3&hash=item1c19ae156d

Not the cheapest option but I've had it for 2 years now and it's still going strong. It's also completely see through; a lot of the clear plastics aren't quite clear enough to see out of properly.

I also use Ikea clear shower curtains for the door of the aviary, but I've gone through quite a few in the past year! :roll::lol:

ouchh, I thought it would be like £2 :shock: What happens to the ikea one??

ouchh, I thought it would be like £2 :shock: What happens to the ikea one??

The plastic curtains are very much thinner than the tarpaulin and it either ends up ripping or the holes at the top tear so I can no longer hook it on the door. :roll: They were only £1 each so I can't grumble though.

I prefer the tarpaulin because during the winter I leave it up for the majority of the time as it acts as a windbreaker too - if I used the clear plastic sheeting, the bunnies wouldn't have such a good view out. :oops: :lol:

The one you linked to should work though - where are you planning to use it?

For if I make the ferret a double hutch, its going to be wire all round. I thought if I got this it would make it more sheltered - for the back and sides :wave:

Back