• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Am I tempting fate? Jack's Jane. u/d 20.00hrs.

Mrs. Bunnykins

Wise Old Thumper
Or have I missed updates?

Just wondering how Mr. Bean, Aisling and Morsey are doing?

No news is good news??? Hope so.

Last edited:
There are photos of Mr Bean and Aisling ona thread in general chat last night. I'm not sure how recent the phots were though. It's bensonlola's 'hello/goodbye' thread.

They are all doing reasonably OK at the moment :)
Mr Bean's arthritis is not great, probably because of all the wet weather. But his breathing is much improved and so we are taking him off abx for now.

Morse is still having recurrent problems with a gunky eye, along with his gunky ears. But within himself he is obviously feeling fine and eating non stop !!

Aisling has not had any of what we think are attacks of pancreatitis for 6 days. Infact she has seemed to be doing really well. But it is a case of 'wait and see' really, I fear she could go downhill again at any time.

Sorry about the epic reply !!

Thank you for asking about them :D

Thats all lovely news.

Since everyone is asking questions, how is Patrick now ?

And John-Boy ?

Patrick is off all treatment at the moment. Although I suspect he will have more ear problems at some stage.

John-Boy is doing well. He was able to have his Myxo vaccination yesterday :)

It is so nice to hear how they are all getting on. It is when I saw them listed there together it hit me again how many have been struggling lately.

PHEW!!!!

I am so pleased that things are good for the bunnies at the moment.

Was rather apprehensive at starting this thread.

Hugh sigh of relief..........................:D:D:D

Back