• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

How far to travel for bunny boarding?

andy5898

Warren Scout
How far would people travel with there rabbit for bunny boarding?

I live in North Somerset and I am having trouble finding a place I am happy with. So if any one has any ideas be it from Gloucester down to Bridgwater of boarding place can they let me know.

Cheers

No they said they wouldn't cover Clevedon. I am beginning to feel as well I'd prefer my bunnies to have someone there constantly if you know what I mean for my own peace of mind.

I accept I am very soft with them.:D

I know how you feel. Clevedon isn't exactly far from long ashton how odd.

I know you didn't like congresbury so where have you tried?

If its any consolation I have heard good things about Claire at the rabbit ranch. She uses my vet and he recommends her happily.

What are you unsure about?

If its any consolation I have heard good things about Claire at the rabbit ranch. She uses my vet and he recommends her happily.

What are you unsure about?

In all honesty I don't know. I just wanted my trio of bunnies to have a bit more room. I know its only for a week but they have been through so much. I think I will end up going to Clare because she loves my bunnies and my 3 who have been to stay with her love her too. So I am sure my new 3 will love her too. My Rog loves the fact that he knows she will sit and fuss him for hours.

I am just being too soft! It is only a week. I will go and phone Clare now I think! The only reason I mentioned Bramble Bunnies is because they have playhouses for bunnies to stay in!

Yes I have heard she's very dedicated, Perhaps if you told her your concerned she might be able to sort a bigger space? I contacted her initially when I first moved to Nailsea but it was quite expensive in comparision to congresbury.

Ok, update I have decided that when I go away for a couple of days in the summer I am going to leave bunnies at home and the cat in care of Animals at Home.

I can't leave them on there own (I wouldn't relax) when I go for a week so my cat is off to her favourite cattery. My bunnies are off to Clare at the Rabbit Ranch. I far happier knowing they all sorted. Clare is excellent my trio are having a 8ft by 3 ft hutch they will be happy so I am!

Back