• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Anyone got a little and large bun happy together?

muchiemul

Young Bun
Hi everyone, :wave:
I have a small lop bunny floppy, and I am planning on getting him a girlfriend :love:
I have seen one who seems perfect (very docile and friendly):love:
although she is a bit bigger than him:?
so if any of you who have two happy odd sized buns that live together, can you please show me your pics to reassure me that it can work!
( although I know I will need to see if they get on first, bonding etc)
Many thanks!

My two are proper loved up :love: the only issue they have to di with their size is Jess can't hump Joejoes bottom as her legs won't stretch enough so she just does his head instead :oops::lol:

Rabbits2001.jpg

Doingourfavouritething-eating-1.jpg

Exhaustedafterallthateating-1-1.jpg

Excuse Joejoes gammy looking eye, he was recovering from an abscess behind it at the time
Moreeating-1.jpg

thankyou, she was about 3 times bigger than him!

i lost eli first and got buddy another nethie and they bonded really well too. when dot died buddy was lost.

but i don't think the size matters (ahem! :oops:) as long as they aren't tearing lumps out of each other.

good luck with your new bun and keep us updated. :D

Yeah - bunnies don't mind how big each other are and having a bigger bunnies to snuggle up to is always cosy for the little un.

DSC_0223.jpg

Back