• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Any one want a bunny

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's eaten my mums flowers in the hanging basket again :evil::evil::evil::evil:
When my mum gets home from work he will more than likely have the yard brush stuck up his Ass :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

When my mum gets home from work he will more than likely have the yard brush stuck up his Ass :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Charming ^ can't be a hanging basket up very high if a rabbit can access it:?

Not the rabbits fault. Leave it within bun-range its fair game.

Before you take any action you need to give him an option of choices, the choices I give Peter are:

a) stop being naughty
B) Go in a pie
C) Meet a fox

He usually goes for:

D) Carry on being naughty (Mummy never follows through on any of the above)!!

Not the rabbits fault. Leave it within bun-range its fair game.

He jumps up on the hutches even if there is stuff blocking his way plus there really high up but he still manages to get them he is the only 1 out of 7 rabbits that does it

Before you take any action you need to give him an option of choices, the choices I give Peter are:

a) stop being naughty
B) Go in a pie
C) Meet a fox

He usually goes for:

Or she could just put the flowers up higher out of reach:)

a) stop being naughty
B) Go in a pie
C) Meet a fox

He usually goes for:

:lol: thats the thing though he will get the brush up his ass when my mum gets home :roll: He knows when he has been naughty as soon as you go out he trys to get down then stamps his foot at you i'm surprised he has not gotten ill from eating them

They won't go any higher he stands on his tippy toes to get them :roll:
:lol: thats the thing though he will get the brush up his ass when my mum gets home :roll: He knows when he has been naughty as soon as you go out he trys to get down then stamps his foot at you i'm surprised he has not gotten ill from eating them

Don't roll your eyes at me please when you are the one who jokingly or not is referring to putting a broom up a rabbits butt over and over again for eating plants - what do you expect him to do? Think I won't eat those even though they are yummy and they know I can get to them....he probably thinks he's allowed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back