• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

You know you are a bunny slave

Georgeypudding

Wise Old Thumper
I mean owner :lol: when

You spend 5 mins cutting grass with a very small knife so that they can have fresh grass but not pig out and give themselves tummy ache :roll:
and then you remember that you're allergic to grass and have sore hands for the rest of the day :lol:

Feel free to add more! :wave:

When you have to put the litter tray on the bed so that they can sit and watch TV while on the toilet!

when you have plodded about in the unlit countryside (in slippers) at 10pm searching for bramble leaves only to discover that lord bunny (aka eric) has suddenly decided his tummy isn't hurting anyway when you get back:evil:

When you spend the night being jumped on, around 15 times, and constantly woken up - but you're not mad at them and are secretely proud of one because it shows she is growing in confidence.

Oh and the fact that I am considering penning MYSELF in at night with NIC panels around the bed, rather than caging them, because they need the space.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

When you go to the vet once a week for a year and don't even realise!

I know they threatened to get me my own chair but I'd no idea it was that bad!

:lol:

I went out to a friends the other evening, in a pretty dress & sandles. She commented that I looked nice, but...:?...Only had Rhias medicine/babyfood dribbled all down my leg :oops:

......when you have a strict 'not TV in the afternoons' house rule as it may annoy the buns whilst they're trying to nap :oops:

Back