• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

esme's topiary

poppymoon

Wise Old Thumper
at least my giant hostas don't drag on the floor:roll:
DSCF1817.jpg

hehehehe just spotted edgar pig's bum:lol:

just gone back outside and she's bitten a huge lump(?) off a rose i have in a pot:evil: i moved the one i bought for chilli pepper to the front garden as it was bald thanks to es but i have no idea how she has reached this one:roll:

oh well, maybe it will flower now its been 'pruned'......

Awww she is so cute and tiny. :love::love::love:

Is Esme bonded with Eric ?

sadly, no. that was the plan and it was ok for a short time but they fell out so when we moved house, i tried again (couldn't get more neutral than that:roll:) but it wasn't to be and eric ended up injured.

they're very very different but both adorable :love:

sadly, no. that was the plan and it was ok for a short time but they fell out so when we moved house, i tried again (couldn't get more neutral than that:roll:) but it wasn't to be and eric ended up injured.

they're very very different but both adorable :love:

Bunnies are such funny animals. They definately seem to know who they want or not want as a companion.

Both are very adorable. :)

Hello Esme, lovely see you and your expert gardening.:love::lol: Can bunnies eat any type of hosta? We have some but not that type (the leaves are lighter in colour).

Hello Esme, lovely see you and your expert gardening.:love::lol: Can bunnies eat any type of hosta? We have some but not that type (the leaves are lighter in colour).

i've only seen that hostas are ok - i haven't seen anything to say specific varieties are good or bad.

Back