• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Piggies

:evil: Why haven't you copied the IMG code over, it's more effort to go via photobucket :lol:

Do you mean the image code on photo bucket? That didn't work, want to find an easier way to upload it took forever!:roll:

Yes you copy the IMG code into your post on here then the pics come up, I know it takes ages, I open RU in another tab and do the bulk uploader now by holding the ctrl key when selecting a few pics to upload then go to the other tab and carry on with what I'm doing as it seems to take ages, I couldn't get in on those links it was taking a long time.

Yes you copy the IMG code into your post on here then the pics come up, I know it takes ages, I open RU in another tab and do the bulk uploader now by holding the ctrl key when selecting a few pics to upload then go to the other tab and carry on with what I'm doing as it seems to take ages, I couldn't get in on those links it was taking a long time.

Right I'm going to give it a go, but I don't think it's working!:roll:

Here goes
7180b86a.mp4

:D I just got in on the first link - I didn't realise it was a video as I couldn't get in before sorry :oops: I think if it's a video you did it right the first time, I thought it was pics, it is very slow so I'll have a look tomorrow, I love the first one though.

That is totally cute though - they are lovely :love::love:

Last edited:
:D I just got in on the first link - I didn't realise it was a video as I couldn't get in before sorry :oops: I think if it's a video you did it right the first time, I thought it was pics, it is very slow so I'll have a look tomorrow, I love the first one though.

That is totally cute though - they are lovely :love::love:

Yes they are videos, take a few seconds to load but they seem to be working for me :)

Yes they are videos, take a few seconds to load but they seem to be working for me :)

Awwww they are so cute, you spooked the little black one but the little tan one (Buttercup)? wasn't leaving her swag :lol: She eats fast !

Really lovely I did laugh at Buttercups bum :lol:

Awwww they are so cute, you spooked the little black one but the little tan one (Buttercup)? wasn't leaving her swag :lol: She eats fast !

Really lovely I did laugh at Buttercups bum :lol:

Most of them are quite flighty but not buttercup, she won't leave her grub for anything :lol: hense her other name tubby custard!

Back