• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Why do I carefully make the buns fleeces and towels all nice and flat

Alibunmum

Wise Old Thumper
Every night when they go straight in and start digging them around into a rumpled mess?:roll: think I will start just chucking them in in a heap and they won't notice any difference!:lol::lol:

Oh, but they would. :no: They like to see us mummies get it all wrong so that they can show us how they like their things. :roll::lol:

:lol: Every time I go into the buns shed if they've been in it and not out in their run their blankets will be in a scrumpled heap :roll: I straighten them out, Beano will come along, nip me because I'm in her way, chew and pull at my hair, dig up the blanket then hop off. The rudeness of that rabbit! :lol: Gordon moves hay about but not the blankets much :)

Oh, but they would. :no: They like to see us mummies get it all wrong so that they can show us how they like their things. :roll::lol:

agree they start to "iron " it themselves and prolly refuse to sit on it, a huge protest lol

:lol: I've got toys holding down corners. He then digs the blanket. Then realises the toys are in the way. He then moves the toys. Then digs the blanket. :roll: :lol:

I'm a mean mummy and I just chuck them in now :lol: that way they can make it how they like! I only put them in tidy if I am going to take photos :oops:

A messy cage annoys me SO much!!

Yesteday I cleaned my two out, put lots of hay in their little hay basket, turn my back, two seconds later it's EVERYWHERE!! :?

Plus I line their cage with newspaper (Poppy gets a dirty bottom). I swear it is Peter's mission in life to rip every piece into 1cm pieces........why bother?? It makes it so much harder to clean out!!

Biscuit likes to dig fleeces before he flops on them :roll:

He cant lay on a flat fleece, it has to have a lump for him to rest his belly on :lol:

Back