• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Can Grimlock have some vibes please? UD/ post 97 - humpy!

Jenova

Wise Old Thumper
He's hardly eaten today. That's normal for him in this weather as I've worked out that stormy weather/high pressure really makes him feel ill. And we had a huge storm today. I syringed him some Loxicom which put him in a mood with me but he wouldn't even touch bread to hide it in! So I know something's up. He eventually had a little bit of bread with his antibiotics in so at least he's had those and he's eaten a few pellets. Not nearly enough for him though.

The only thing different was I started him on the Bisolvon last night which is a decongestant. It was only a pinch on his food. So I don't know if that's upset him somehow? Although it's usual for him to be off on a day like this he just seems worse today somehow.

Needs some eating and feeling better vibes if you have any going spare. :wave:

Thank you. I'm leaving him a little longer then seeing if he wants some food. I hope it's not his teeth. :?

He's eating some soggy bread. I hope this whets his appetite enough to finish the pellets. :(

He's not looking good. :(
He's only eating raisins. So I don't think it's his teeth. Not sure whether to syringe him his antibiotics, or miss a dose because he's feeling bad. :?

Oh no poor Grim :( Can you ring your vet for advise hun? It sounds like the meds may be making him feel bad.
Sending trillions of vibes xxxx

Back