• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Introducing...

Phoebe, Alice and myself :)

Myself being Rachel, 21 from Lincoln, and Phoebe and Alice being my much loved house bunnies!

Phoebe is a blue self french lop, approx 2 yrs old. I came home from work one day at the end of last year to find her stretched out in the kitchen much as she is in my signature, making herself very much at home (a suprise addition to the family from my OH). She has been my best friend ever since, and follows me everywhere (except upstairs where she has never dared venture)

Alice is an opal dwarf lop cross, just over 5 months now, who was the last of a local breeders last litter of dwarfs, a friend of a friend. She's a bit of an athlete (high jump being her speciality) and loves a cuddle.

IMAG0033-1.jpg

IMAG0041.jpg

I have been reading this forum for months now and just have to say thanks, for the wealth of information provided here, and the never ending supply of lovely photos.
I do hope you're able to aswer a few questions but I'll post those seperately, this is long enough already!

Rachel x

Sorry for posting in the wrong section! Just realised...

Last edited:
Back