• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

more litter advice pleaseee

Anna xx

Warren Scout
So I been forever hunting for baby rabbit poop :lol:I mean seriously its actually more difficult they I thought they pooping all over ( mainly at the bottom of their ramp ) would it be wise to move the tray to that area... only issue is the ramp would come down into their litter tray would this be okay?

Thanks

my gracie was litter trained from 4 weeks on and off and completely by 6 weeks! she is the best bun ive had in terms of litter training, maybe its cos ive had her since day 1 im not sure! but shes soo good!!

9 weeks... maybe it's too early?

Yes a bit ambitious i think, I don't think providing the tray is full of hay and you perservere picking up the poops and putting them in the tray that it will do any harm though, I've never tried litter training more than one, I mean I've trained two at the same time but separately, not sure how difficult a litter would be, I'd imagine the principle is still the same just time and patience, they do tend to follow the leader a bit so could work.:)

lol well I been out today n put them in their run and noticed there wasnt as much laying around - and the top tier is poop and wee free lol x

Back