• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Marvin Gaye and Maisie-Pie! You know you want to eye them up...

mattyp

Warren Veteran
These were all taken on my new panasonic Lumix camera :love:

They actually went outside in the rain, I expected them to wait 'til it stopped but nope, they loved the rain!

003.jpg

Maisie! (doesn't she look like a Tricerotops?)

004.jpg

005.jpg

"what're yoo doin' matty?"

008.jpg

011.jpg

Facepalm one!

015.jpg

Facepalm two!

016.jpg

Marvin looking very majestic! :love:

I don't post pictures that often but I hope you like them, I do like rabbits honest, i'm not just on RU to be rude :oops:

Camera seems to be doing agood job of that picture taking malarky!

Lovely little buns! Gertie loves the rain too, she has a hutch as a hidey hole for it it rains but she just sits on top of it. :roll:

There is definately no other bunny like her on RU.

Do you have to groom her much ?

Not at all! She is a magical bunny, we only brush her 2/3 times a week and she remains matt free! She spends 60% of her day grooming herself though, so that might be why! The only mats we've found have been around her lady parts, and I don't think we'd be able to brush there :oops:

Aww thanks everyone glad i'm not the only one who thinks they're adorable :love:

EEEPPPPPPPPPP!!!! :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:
And it's nice to see Maisies face for once instead of fluff! :lol: :lol:

EEEPPPPPPPPPP!!!! :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:
And it's nice to see Maisies face for once instead of fluff! :lol: :lol:

I know right!! But she only looks at you with the same look on her face and only from her right eye. It's actually kind of creepy :lol: :lol:

:love::love::love:

Seems to be a good choice of camera matty!

Those pics are awesome :love:

I really enjoy watching buns grow up from baby to adult, and Marvin is definately doing that!!

Back