• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

cries

mini lop1

Wise Old Thumper
:cry: went in PAH a new one opening up near us, well it due to open tomorrowm, but noticed it open this afternoon we went in, we went around and i thought wow yes a PAH that doesn;t have bunnies then got to over side of doors near entrance, we walked in other way, and there where loads of bunnies all in a small pen :cry: i wanted to cry

so staff could hear i said to nan. that enclosure is too small for all those rabbits i wish pet shops wouldn;t sell rabbits :cry:

Thats a shame, I thought they were moving towards better accomodation for the rabbits. Maybe you should write a letter in to the Manager with some leaflets from the RWA and RSPCA saying that although you appreciate it's temporary it could still have been bigger and provide coverage/ toys/hay etc they are supposed to be setting an example afterall :)

they had loads of hay and toys, but just too may bunnies and little space, at the till when getting my willow balls the girl gaev us a reveipt with highlighted bit, it had website you leave feedback on for their first day, so i went on it last night said everything was ok, apart from the bunnies and the space/enclosure etc

Back