• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Morse Has Lost the Plot !!!

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
I have no idea what's gotten into him this evening but he is having a totally crazy half hour :lol:

He is buzz buzz buzzing, charging about his enclosure, doing handbrake turns and flying binkies :lol:

Then he went into the crate which has a duvet as a base, his back legs were all slidey on the duvet and he was like Bambi trying to stand up on ice :lol:

This led to more manic binkies and then a multiple flop and roll :lol:

I feel quite worn out having just sat watching him. I have tears of laughter running down my face :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

We need a video :lol:

I only have the one on my camera and it takes really bad indoor videos, they come out too dark to make out who or what they are of. I am sure it's 'operator malfunction' I just cant work out how to get the exposure right :?

Story of my life really :lol:

Doing what buns do best!! :D it doesn't matter how down you are, seeing a bunny have a binky fit is 100% guaranteed to cheer you up! :D :wave:

:lol: :lol: :love: :love: :love:
Oh bless him! What was Libby doing during this crazy half hour!?

So a bunarooatat! :shock: :lol:

Glad Morse feels so good he can have these mad half hours - they are awesome to watch!

My two are being lazy and just laying outside the dog crate on the cold lino :love: :roll: Normally happens just after meds time anyway but theyve bene like it all day!

Back