• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

It's everyones favourite Dr!

Lillian

Warren Veteran
Dr Frankenstein that is! (I'm fairly certain but not 100% that Frankies a girl).

Having a cuddle with her nanny

frankee.jpg

frankee2.jpg

Nomming off the dreadlocks I've just put in :roll:

frankee5.jpg

frankee4.jpg

Tastes like strawberry

frankee6.jpg

Evil Frankie

frankee7.jpg

frankee8.jpg

We're having our 3rd 80's new romantics evening :D She's cuddled under my chin purring away to ABC, Human League, Psychedelic Furs and Spandau Ballet :lol:
I'm so glad she has a good taste in music.

Last edited:
This kitty has found a way to my heart already!!
So pleased for you,Lilian.Sassy would be proud of you.xxxx

This kitty has found a way to my heart already!!
So pleased for you,Lilian.Sassy would be proud of you.xxxx

It's SO bossy and whiney :shock: She argues with everyone :lol:
Sass was always quiet and well behaved. I can see Frankie's gonna be a handful.

Kittens are easy to sex, their wee wee is a bit raised and there are two small lumps where the plums will be. Beautiful kitten, just look at those eyes! I have a soft spot for all things with a Siamese-type color (I hope to have a color point rabbit some day).

Kittens are easy to sex, their wee wee is a bit raised and there are two small lumps where the plums will be. Beautiful kitten, just look at those eyes! I have a soft spot for all things with a Siamese-type color (I hope to have a color point rabbit some day).

Well there's absolutely no lumpy bits underneath, which is why we're assuming girl although I was told Frankie's a boy :? I love Siamese marked animals too, especially dumbo rats with Siamese markings :love:

Well there's absolutely no lumpy bits underneath, which is why we're assuming girl although I was told Frankie's a boy :? I love Siamese marked animals too, especially dumbo rats with Siamese markings :love:

A boy will have his opening a bit rounder and towards the front, while a girl has a slit and a bit more to the back (has sexed scores of kittens in her day... :lol:) but in a few monts you will know for sure!

Back