• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

bunny myxi done

mini lop1

Wise Old Thumper
poor locksley jumped out of his skin again, it was a different vet soo i warned her he was nervous of needles going into his thick skin. but he forgave her, although not sure if he;d forgive her for calling him chunky :shock: my poor fat boy :lol: he's not fat we just call him that he is all muscle, hence his thick skin and hate of needles, she weighed him he was little up on last visit at 1.46kg he was 1.43kg last time, but at christmas he was almost 1.58kg, so im not worried, my boy doesn;t need to lose weight :lol:
had his teeth checked all fine :D
oh and when she gave him his injection he lef ther a present and did a poo on the table :shock: :lol:

think she thought he felt alot bigger as first she saw to mabel then him :lol:

mabel had her teeths checked, np spurs righ t now soo thats good but long bottom teeth still, she weighed 0.98kg, was 0.96kg last time, but at 10weeks old she was 0.99kg, soo she is stable and not losing, and doesn;t feel as thin anymore so im happy with her too

Olly and Honey had theirs on Monday :wave: I HATE taking them to the vets, they're so scared :( all went well though and it's all over for now!! :D

Back