• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Female wanted for as companion for my male dwarf lop

jo-pop

Young Bun
Hi,
I am searching for a wife for my 3 year old dwarf lop boy. He is 3 years old and neutered and would love to bond him with a similar female. I would prefer a dwarf or mini lop. Preferably spayed but not 100% essential as it would be my first priority to have that done anyway.
I am based in Hessle, East Yorkshire (near Humber Bridge) but would not want to travel too far. Would go as far as West Yorkshire no problem.

A large new 6ft hutch with 12ft x 5ft enclosure and a mountain of hay, veggies and yummy A&P pellets await.

PM me if you know of any ladies needing a home.

Many thanks

Try rescues in your area
The magority of rabbit rescues neuter vaccinate the buns before re homing so you wouldnt have to worry about spaying
Rescues will also bond both rabbits for a small donation so you wouldnt have to worry about bonding them
:wave:

Have you had a look on Rabbit Rehome itself yet? Sure there must be some lovely flufters on there in your area.

bunnymadhouse has barnsley rescue centre. also Sues rabbit rescue at dewsbury... local rspca's? i know bradford took in quite a lot recently.

let us know how you get on. :D

A lady in Leeds contacted me on here today so I may be sorted, if my Sunny boy looks like he will bond with her.

Good luck :D Hope all goes well. I'm not far from Hessle, if things don't go to plan but hopefully they will go fine I adopted one of my buns from honeybunnies rescue as they rehome nationally (they are on here) and I know there's an RSPCA branch in Hull.

Hope all goes well with your bun and his new possible wifey :wave:

theres also the hull animal welfare trust based in south cave and bunny burrows in richmond north yorkshire. Im at uni in middlesbrough but from hull so could help with a bunny run from this area. However as you may have already found a bunny good luck i hope it all goes well.

Hi. I'm not sure if the lady in Leeds may have changed her mind. I'd really got my heart set on her so I'm quite upset. Maybe it will still work out. I do hope so. I have a fab home for life waiting here.
If not I'll have to sort something else out. Hull animal welfare not far and theirs Another rescue place in hull too.
Really hope this Leeds one works out though :-(

Hello :wave:

Honeybunnies re-home all over the UK and so if it doesn't work out with your Leeds bun feel free to get in touch :wave:

Hi. I'm not sure if the lady in Leeds may have changed her mind. I'd really got my heart set on her so I'm quite upset. Maybe it will still work out. I do hope so. I have a fab home for life waiting here.
If not I'll have to sort something else out. Hull animal welfare not far and theirs Another rescue place in hull too.
Really hope this Leeds one works out though :-(

Sorry about the lady with the rabbit in Leeds :(

Is the other rescue place in Hull you mention a home run rescue? If it is I looked there but the rabbits aren't vaccinated or spayed and adopting an already spayed rabbit will be much easier and you wouldn't want to risk an unnvaccinated bun spreading something or contracting something. I understand because there a faimly run rescue from their home that they may not be able to do this but just making you aware of it if it's the same place I'm thinking. :)

I adopted Gordon, one of my rabbits, from honeybunnies and I aren't too far from you so transport can be arranged :)

I think that's the one Liz. Speaking with animal welfare this week and may contact honeybunnies too.
Hoping the Leeds one still works out, fingers crossed

Back