• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

They've sent me 4 beds instead of 1! what should I do?

Roseberry

Mama Doe
I recieved my delivery today from Zooplus - in a HUGE box with excess packaging!

BUT not only did it hold the folding run i had ordered, the clippers and Barneys bed, but also another 3 beds!

what should i do should i be honest or keep them?

My colleague at works thinks that it was a stupid packing person who put a whole pack of 4 into my box rather than just one but how stupid is that!?! When i opened it she said "are you sure its not all one thing?" i knew what it was meant to look like as i had ordered it but i guess a STUPID person working in the warehouse might not know....

Personally I would be honest, they could have been ordered by another person and accidently added into your parcel.

You never know they may say keep them, but honesty is the best policy:wave:

Last edited:
I tried to do the honest thing when that happened to me and it was such a farce getting the stuff back and that the next time I just kept it. :oops: So I know what I'd do too.

I recieved my delivery today from Zooplus - in a HUGE box with excess packaging!

BUT not only did it hold the folding run i had ordered, the clippers and Barneys bed, but also another 3 beds!

what should i do should i be honest or keep them?

My colleague at works thinks that it was a stupid packing person who put a whole pack of 4 into my box rather than just one but how stupid is that!?! When i opened it she said "are you sure its not all one thing?" i knew what it was meant to look like as i had ordered it but i guess a STUPID person working in the warehouse might not know....

No need to keep referring to the staff/warehouse person as stupid. They're just doing their job and anyone can make a mistake.

Personally, I would let them know that they've made a boo-boo and see what they want to do about it.

they dont know about it as far as I can tell because all the paperwork says 1 bed.

I just looked onthe website and they have gone down in price again to £7.99. :censored: thats annoying as the day i decided to send off my orer they had gone up to £11.90. am now leaning towards dishonest as am annoyed...

They sent me three litter trays instead of one - when i asked they said don't bother, probably costs more to post & re-stock than its worth...

The mistake could be discovered and they can then bill you I think, but that is not really the point I would not like to be dishonest, I would not like people to be dishonest with me so I treat others how I want to be treated

Last edited:
No need to keep referring to the staff/warehouse person as stupid. They're just doing their job and anyone can make a mistake.

Personally, I would let them know that they've made a boo-boo and see what they want to do about it.

well they dont know what the bed should look like out of its packet and havent looked at the picture. :oops: guess i am just a bit surprised ....

I actually didn't mean to sound as harsh as I did. I just don't like people being called stupid :)

ok point taken me neither - just i would lay into them if it was my employee! dont know how they can find out i have 4 beds though as i have no paperwork to say so...

Back