• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My heart litrally skipped a beat or 2!!

emmiiee

Warren Veteran
254962_2179929616414_1192116864_2686484_6650188_n.jpg

:roll::lol::evil:

xx

Looks like she's gone :shock::shock: she does heartstoppingly good dead bunny flops!! :shock:

So does my bunny it's really wierd isn't it. She once looked like she had gone but the only reason I knew she hadn't was because her chest was going up and down :shock:

So does my bunny it's really wierd isn't it. She once looked like she had gone but the only reason I knew she hadn't was because her chest was going up and down :shock:

My Donny does this :lol: But the way he flops, you can't see if he is breathing or not :roll: he practically rolls onto his back! :) My mom is constantly running in telling me she thinks he's dead lol :roll: but no, just being lazy again :lol:

When Buckley flops out he has his eyes half open and they look glazed over, he often has his mouth hanging open slightly too. I have to clear my throat every once in a while to make sure he's still there :oops:

it is indeed a heartstopping moment isn't it?! Joejoe does this quite regularly, here was one of his most convincing moments: (I had checked he was still 'here' before taking his picture btw)

blackberry005.jpg

blackberry004.jpg

55b33a8a.jpg

This was my darling Wilm (RIP now :cry: ) one morning a few months ago, bless him! :lol: I was so shocked I shouted out and scared him!

Back