• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Aww I'm glad you aren't being discouraged and are working through :love:

Marvin was an absolute nightmare and would bite (and draw blood) all the time when I first got him. He was the devil incarnate, and still bites if you approach him from the sides, but is actually the sweetest rabbit if things are on his terms and loves attention!

I'm actually really enjoying working to get her to trust me :)
Every little thing is an achievement and not taken for granted like I sometimes do with snowball.

Aw bless, how long did it take for you to work through that and get him to trust you?
I love seeing pictures of your 2. Hint hint? :D

To get Marvin to stop biting was a long journey! He once bit me so hard the cut didn't stop bleeding for like 5 hours :oops: It wasn't that he was scared of people as he was always confident and loved running up to people, he was just a bit like a puppy in that he loved chewing/biting things :lol: But now we have a great bond, but he does still bite me, but now they're more like warning bites :lol:

But i'd say it was probably a month, but as much work was needed on my behalf as I had to learn to not be nervous around him as I was always a bit afraid he would bite me, and that just made him nervous around me in turn!

I just got my new camera, so I might set up a little photoshoot for them later! :love::D

Back