• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Chudleigh Elvis - scary

Snowy

Wise Old Thumper
I sent our gorgeous Chudleigh Elvis in to the vets this morning to be castrated, my vet has just rung me to say that she gave him the GA and he started to hyperventilate and they had to resussitate him, she wasn't able to castrate him and he has been on oxygen since

Hope our beautiful boy will be OK

Chudleigh020x2.jpg

I hope he will be OK too, I feel so guilty but he is desperate for a friend but he is too sexy like he he is:oops::oops::oops:

No, the vet said he can never have another GA as he would most likely not survive, so he can't be neutered

Poor little chap. I guess his hormones might die down a little with age, but it will be a while.. It looks like he will need to become a pampered house bun for the forseeable future!

Poor little chap. I guess his hormones might die down a little with age, but it will be a while.. It looks like he will need to become a pampered house bun for the forseeable future!

But he's 8 now and as randy as heck:lol::lol:

Only just seen this !!

Eeeeeeeeeeeks, what a fright :shock:

He obviously decided that NO-ONE is going to part him from his plums !!

Only just seen this !!

Eeeeeeeeeeeks, what a fright :shock:

He obviously decided that NO-ONE is going to part him from his plums !!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

We've got him home now thank goodness, so intact he will stay :roll::lol:

Back