• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Lola's poorly

She stopped eating last night she went downhill very quickly, even my mam picked up on it :( This morning she was cold and hungry, still wanting to eat but obviously couldnt due to the pain:(

She went to the vets first thing this morning and the vet confirmed she needed a dental:(

Can I ask for some vibes for my little princess please xx

She in recovery and apparently very hungry bless her, I will be speaking to the vet later for more info, I think the receptionist & the nurse are in love with her, all I got whilst on the phone to them were compliments of how shes such a nice rabbit:oops::lol::love:

aww i'm glad she's coming round. :) I thought dental as soon as i read this, sending vibes for a quick recovery. I know how worrying it is, I went through the same with Mischief when he needed his emergency dental. :( xx

Last edited:
aww i'm glad she's coming round. :) I thought dental as soon as i read this. Sending vibes for a quick recovery. I know how worrying it iq i went through the same with Mischief when if needed his emergency dental. :( xx

Its awful isn't it:(

This has been on the cards for 2 months now, I guess its just going to be one of those things it looks like its *only* every 6 months, starting from today shes getting every single type of hay I can get my hands on:lol:

How is Mischief doing now? Are his front toofs still coming out, he is such a little sweetie:love:

Its awful isn't it:(

This has been on the cards for 2 months now, I guess its just going to be one of those things it looks like its *only* every 6 months, starting from today shes getting every single type of hay I can get my hands on:lol:

How is Mischief doing now? Are his front toofs still coming out, he is such a little sweetie:love:

Yep it's scary. :(

Aww bless, just like mischief! He'll be needing a dental every 6-12 months. He's doing great thanks, his front teeth are out now and he can eat bigger things without them than he could with them. :lol:

My poor little princess is back home:love:

Shes very sleepy but she has interest in food:D The vet said she loved my packed lunch she went straight for the weet-a-bix:roll::lol:

She had a little accident at the vets and they had to give her a bum bath:oops:

The vet also said her tongue is very sore, it was her right hand side of the mouth this time her left hand side were very well worn down, the vet is surprised at how little her incisors are as they are very well worn down despite her never chewing on anything.

Anyhooo thank you all for the vibes I will update you all later or tonight or tomorrow shes back for a check up tomorrow to make sure her gut is still fully working, thanks guys:wave:

Back