• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Growing Dandelions U/D where can I get seeds?

MilosMummy

Mama Doe
I was thinking of growing dandelions on the balcony for Milo. Do they do ok being grown in pots?

Last edited:
I'm growing some in pots, but some little :censored: of a creepy crawly keeps eating them :evil:

:censored: Naughty creepy crawlies! I will get some seeds today to see how it goes. The balcony is turning into a place to grow Milo food. We have grass, strawberries, basil and mint out there at the moment :)

Yes they will, but pick the flowers or your neighbours will be annoyed by all the seed showers they get :lol:

Yes, dandelions grow well in pots - see Sergeant clambering over the pot I've grown in my signature! I haven't had any flowers yet though.

i got some wild rabbit seed from a place called shelled warriors on the net, only £1 a pack.
i grew them in tubs and they had dandelions in there.

bunnies loved it! :D

I'm growing some dandelions in a pot and they're doing very well. Don't do what I did and plant too many seeds though, as mine are a little overcrowded. :oops:

The dandelions that grow in the lawn and flower beds are ignored by the :censored: creepy crawlies - but the ones in pots obviously taste better and get chomped :roll:

Back