• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I'm bonding kas and stu (pic added)

hurricanhoney

Wise Old Thumper
Going ok nipping chasing and fur pulling. Nose touching at times. Only been bonding a couple of hours. Fingers crossed.

Last edited:
Well they've calmed down quite a bit. Each at different sides of the crate but going over the other from time to time to sniff. Little Stu is a bit nervous of nipper Kas and is running and stamping. Hopefully they will sort this out soon. She did try to groom his head but he ran off.

What's it been like the rest of the time? Was it witching hour. When I'm bonding there always seems to be a scuffle around 1 and 5 in the morning. :)

Yes it was about 1:00 in the morning. They seem to have settled now. Kas made a lovely nest while I dropped off to sleep for a minute. She's been grooming him but he is now very jumpy and bangs his feet at her. She keeps going over and visiting. I think this is going to take some time.

It took me more than a week to get anywhere with my bond of Aby and Aslan because she was so terrified of him. Everytime he approached it ended in a scuffle but they are the best of friends now. Hope you can see some progress soon :D

002.jpg

Sorry rubbish pic didn't want to disturb them as she has just been grooming him. :)

Back